CDR is an engineering competency demonstration report document, which is required for engineering candidates to get skills assessment/degree recognition assessment by Engineers Australia assessing body. If you are an engineering aspirant and looking your degree/skills assessment from EA, it becomes mandatory for you to go through skill assessment held by Engineers Australia (EA). Through CDR assessment, EA assesses your knowledge and competency level in the nominated occupation. Australian CDR is a lengthy and technical document, which requires it to be done with the utmost sincerity. It is not a cakewalk to prepare a competent CDR and get EA’s attention for a successful assessment.
Hence, to become successful on the very first attempt and to avoid CDR Rejections, hire the experienced professionals at CDRAustralia.org
To help you succeed in CDR assessment by EA, we at CDR Australia offer a complete CDR writing help in Australia. We are referred to as the most exemplary, top-notch quality, and the best CDR writing helper in Australia. We help candidates in creating an impressive CDR by keeping all the parameters intact so that they can be successful in achieving their target.
Documents To Prepare in CDR Writing
We provide a one-stop solution when it comes to providing technical report. We have prominent professional CDR writers Australia to help you develop a quality competency demonstration report.
A Full CDR contains of three elements such as:
- Three Career Episodes
- Summary Statement
- CPD (Continuing and Professional Development)
We shall deliver above documents with Plagiarism Check Report And Free CV Required By Engineers Australia (EA)
What Are The Documentations Required While Filing CDR Application On Portal
- To lodge a CDR application successfully, you need to prepare all the required documentation stated by Engineers Australia such as:
- A recent passport-size photograph
- Prime identification document
- Academic degree certificates and official transcripts
- An updated resume
- English language competency; IELTSTM, TOEFL iBT, or PTE ACADEMIC result
- Documentary evidence of employment if career episodes are based on employment experience
- List of CPD
- Three career episodes
- Summary statement for the nominated occupational category
Points To Be Remembered While Writing CDR For Engineers Australia
As EA strictly assesses the CDR, it is not easy for applicants to get EA’s attention. You need to prepare a compelling document meeting all the required procedures and guidelines. However, many candidates feel difficulty when it comes to writing a CDR due to its complexities. If you also struggle to develop an EA-acceptable CDR, do not worry as our professionals are available to guide you. They recommend you follow the below steps:
- Before you initiate your writing, you must go through the latest MSA booklet published by EA in order to understand the eligibility and procedure of writing.
- You need to nominate your preferred occupational category before you go ahead. EA distributes the occupational category in three main sections: Professional engineer, Engineering Technologist, and Engineering Associate.
- You should choose a proper engineering project prior to your career episode writing.
- You must provide a CPD in a table format (title, date, duration. location, and organizer). Keep in mind that your CPD listing should not be more than an A4 page.
- Provide three career episodes that must be based on different aspects of your engineering activity.
- Write an impactful summary statement to highlight your competency elements.
Steps To Avoid Engineers Australia CDR Rejections
If you want to ensure your migration visa to Australia, you must create a document that can catch EA’s attention for positive skill assessment. You must keep in mind the following points while writing your CDR:
- You must follow the Australian Standard English as Australian and the British English is very much similar.
- You must write your documents in your own words and in persuasive language.
- You must number each career episode and the paragraphs within so that you can refer to them later in the summary statement perfectly.
- You must write each career episode in chronological order such as an introduction, background, personal engineering activity, and a summary.
- You must keep all your documents free from plagiarism and errors as EA prohibits plagiarism.
Why To Choose CDRAustralia.Org For The Best CDR Writing in Australia
We are popularly known amongst engineering candidates in Australia due to our exemplary and top-rated services. We offer all engineering CDR for Engineers Australia skills assessment. We have helped many candidates successfully migrate to Australia. The professional experts associated with us are well-versed in writing an EA-acceptable CDR report. They know the right methodology for Competency report creation, so they create a compelling CDR for you without taking much time. We ensure your Australian immigration as we carry a track record of a 100% approval rate.