A Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is a report that has to be prepared by Engineers who wants to migrate to Australia. Engineers Australia requires CDR for production/plant engineer (Anzsco 233513). This report is technical one that shows the migrant engineer’s communication and writing skills, educational qualification, talents, etc. It acts as a gateway for Engineers who are trying to get a Migration visa for Australia. There is a large number of engineering job vacancies for (233513) productions engineer or plant engineer, and it is one of the higher jobs in Australia.
Why is Production/Plant Engineer CDR needed in Australia to get Job?
Production Engineer (Anzsco 233513) or Plant Engineer is one of the jobs that are in demanding lists of Australia. An Engineer who is interested in migrating to Australia should prepare a competency demonstration report. A CDR for production/plant engineer should be based on its own ideas and words. You should avoid plagiarism entirely as they have software to check it. It is alright to refer internet, books and other sources for reference and sample, but piracy is strictly prohibited. Plagiarism of content or previously applied production engineer CDR report will be strictly considered as the violation and may lead to getting banned for one year. Engineers Australia uses one of best plagiarism detection software in the world, and it can identify the contents that are taken from other sources and previously submitted production engineer (Anzsco code: 233513) report. Engineers Australia will evaluate your skills in communication and writing by your cdr. Hence it is necessary to send an advanced and Plagiarism free cdr report so that it will help you in writing excellent competency report.
Should Production Engineer or Plant Engineer have any qualification to work in Australia?
There are several qualifications required for 233513 production engineer or plant engineer to get a job and immigration in Australia. If you have graduation degree in engineering courses from a recognised institution or university at USA, UK, etc., you are eligible and can be selected by Engineers Australia. For applicants from India, Pakistan, Gulf country etc. an undergraduate (UG) or a postgraduate (PG) degree in Production/plant Engineering is required. Applicants with the above qualifications and requirements in Production Engineering or Plant Engineering are eligible for migration process to Australia via Engineers Australia.
Job Responsibility for production engineer (233513) or plant engineer (233513)
- Establishing standard policies, installation process, maintaining, operating, testing, inspecting according to Engineering rules and regulations and precautions.
- Inspecting and ensuring the working and performance of the plant.
- Guiding the plant buildings and equipment as per the schedule.
- Scheduling and planning production activities.
- Testing the newly installed machines and ensuring whether it meets all of the company’s requirements.
There are two numbers of pathways to acquire recognition of your qualifications;
- Applicants with recognised Engineering qualification from recognised Institution or University in USA, Canada, and the UK are categorised under this pathway.
- Applicants whose qualifications are not recognised in Australia can apply through Competency Report. This requires the applicants to write a Competency Demonstration Report which acts as a pass for immigration in Australia. Engineers Australia evaluates the applicant’s skill by the CDR report prepared by them. Engineers who are graduated from India, Pakistan, etc. are categorised under this pathway.
Salary structure for a Production Engineer or Plant Engineer may vary according to their experience. Salary is on a valuable and worthy basis. Production Engineer or Plant Engineer with experience of minimum five years receives an average salary of $62,000. Engineers with experience of 5 to 10 years are paid a fair compensation of $73,000. Engineers with experience of above 20 years are paid around $95,000. Hence, a worker’s salary increases gradually with his expertise in this field.
CDR Samples for Production Engineers (233513) or Plant Engineer (233513)
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited, and it may lead to getting you banished for one year. The report should not contain any grammatical error.
- You should write the cdr in a way that it depicts your potentiality in Engineering, and it is mostly advised to use the personal singular pronoun “I” while writing the report.
- Three Career Episodes should be written. Each of the Career Episode should consist of three paragraphs, i.e. Summary Statement (SS), Continuing Professional and Development.
- Sections in Career Episodes should be numbered as 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3 respectively. In Career Episodes, you should mention the projects you have taken up, academic performance, your management and professional skills on it, your achievements and responsibilities at work, etc.
- Career Episodes depicts your skills and knowledge in an engineering field.
How CDR Australia Helps in Writing excellent CDR report for Production/Plant Engineer
We at CDRAustralia.org supports migrant engineers to get excellent engineering competency report so that EA would approve it in first attempt. We appoint best expert engineer to write any stream cdr and they deliver it with uniqueness. All report is checked twice to ensure its 100% plagiarism free as this is most important factor in engineers Australia cdr rejections now a days.