If you are from Gambia but want to immigrate to Australia, you must go through a migration skill assessment. It means you need to lodge a CDR application to Engineers Australia. A CDR is a technical document, which showcases your engineering skills and knowledge in the nominated occupation. Engineers Australia (EA) is an assessor who assesses your competency elements to ensure the best candidates can get approval for Australian immigration. So, if you want your immigration on your very first attempt, you need to prepare a compelling CDR for Engineers Australia.
But, the difficulty of a CDR often puts candidates in trouble and makes them avail of CDR Writing Services in Gambia.
To help engineering candidates who live in Gambia, we at CDR Australia .Org offer one of the finest CDR writing services in Gambia. As we are a leading CDR Service provider in the Gambia, we have helped numerous candidates in getting migration visas. We offer plagiarism-free and EA-acceptable CDR report so that candidates can achieve the desired results. We are referred to as a reliable CDR Service producer at an affordable cost. We provide a one-stop solution when it comes to writing a CDR.
- We assist you in preparing all three career episodes.
- We provide proper guidance in framing a summary statement.
- We help you in writing a list of CPD.
- We help in proper project selection as well.
- We help you write an updated Resume/CV.
CDR Writers in Gambia for Engineers Australia
If you struggle with your CDR, you can hire CDR writers to get your task done within the stipulated time. We are associated with a brilliant team of CDR writers to assist you in writing your CDR for Engineers Australia. We have been delivering CDR writing services for years and have always facilitated our users with the finest CDR services. The writers associated with us are experienced enough in writing a quality CDR for Engineers Australia. They know the right approach to writing an EA-acceptable CDR for Engineers Australia. You can successfully migrate to Australia if you hire our CDR writers.
CDR Writing Services in Banjul, Gambia
We deliver service in each part of Gambia so that we can support all struggling candidates who are seeking Australian immigration. If you are living in Banjul, the capital city of Gambia, you can easily avail of our service to ensure your 100% success in migration skill assessment. Our team of writers is always available to support you in framing a quality CDR that can grab EA’s attention for a successful skill assessment. If have been stuck between any of the documents of a CDR such as career episodes, summary statement, and CPD, you can avail of CDR writing services in Banjul.
CDR Writing Format for Skills Assessment with Engineers Australia
To write an impactful CDR, you need to write it in the required format by adhering to all the guidelines cited by Engineers Australia. A CDR comprises three elements that you must provide in your CDR.
Three Career Episode Report: To showcase the application of your engineering knowledge and skills in the nominated occupation, you need to draft three career episodes. Each career episode you write should be based on the distinct aspects of your engineering activity. You need to format each career episode into four sections such as:
- An introduction: Through the introduction, you need to introduce readers to the career episodes.
- Background: You should briefly describe the nature and objective of your overall engineering project.
- Personal Engineering Activity: In this section, you need to interpret the actual work performed by you as it is the key assessable part.
- A Summary: In the end, you should provide a summary for each career episode where you need to highlight the engineering activity and your role in it.
Summary Statement: Once you have completed your career episodes, you need to analyze them and provide the analysis result in the summary statement. A summary statement cross-references the key elements that you have already mentioned in different paragraphs of the career episode. You can also download the template from the Engineers Australia site to draft your summary statement.
A CPD report: You must provide a list of CPD in a tabular form. A CPD is a means by which you keep yourself updated with the developments in the engineering field. Your CPD should not be more than an A4 page. A CPD may include the details of:
- The formal post-graduation study;
- Conferences you have attended and where you have delivered papers;
- Seminars, workshops, short courses, technical inspections, and technical meetings that you have attended;
- Private study of the book, journals, and manuals.
How to Avoid CDR Rejections By Engineers Australia?
To avoid your CDR rejection, you must draft an impactful CDR that follows all the guidelines perfectly. You must keep the following points in mind:
- You must write your documents in a coherent form in persuasive language.
- You need to write each narrative in your own words and the English language.
- You must write your documents using the first-person singular pronoun and active voice form.
- If your career episodes are based on work experiences, you must provide evidence of employment.
- You must number each career episode and the paragraphs within.
- You must make a plagiarism-free and errorless CDR as EA strictly prohibits plagiarism.