A Network Administrator is an IT master who deals with Networks, associating system. The Network Admin has to know the higher working, leaning, and experience of the system. They must be understood the total mechanism of the Networking, which will help them to solve any sorts of networking issue.
The system head must have an abnormal state of mechanical learning and is most regularly the most significant amount of specialized staff inside a given association. Network Administrators are well known about the connection types and networks from one system to another. We at CDR Australia deal with ACS RPL for Network Administrator in Australia with 100% approval guaranteed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Configuration and maintenance of the IT internal Computer Networks.
- Network Security is one of the leading characters which has to be high priorities. They need to provide high-end security to the systems. Firewall, anti-virus detection, and protection have to be made regularly.
- Any Network Connectivity, performance issues have to identify, diagnosed and solved by the network administrator.
- Network Performance in case of optimal speed and availability has to be monitored and create strategies to improve the performance of the Networks.
- Telecommunication devices like hard-line telephone have to maintained at the correct network is the responsibility of Network Administrator.
- Network Hardware like routers, switches have to be Install, Configure, Maintained.
- Network Software such as enterprise anti-virus and other software, they must have added learning upon this
The expected set of responsibilities of a Network Administrator requests some specialized abilities as well as business aptitudes also. The ANZSCO refers to some centre ICT aptitudes that the candidate ought to satisfy while applying for an network administrator Australia assessment. Also, there is a summed-up rundown of some close to home abilities that a system examiner can refer to in their report.
The salary range for Network Administrator per year is around $104,705.
- Proper Understanding of all types of networking hardware like routers, switches, wires, etc.
- Experience and Knowledge of IP addressing, operating systems, networking protocols.
- Networking services like files sharing, restricting, security maintenance.
- Knowledge in Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Basic Knowledge in installing operating systems, windows servers, scripting languages.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting all Networking based errors.
- Certification: These are the certificates in Networking, which will be added advantages for the candidates if certified.
- CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Admin
- CCNP – Cisco Certified Network Professional
- CCIE – Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
- MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- MCSA – Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
Moreover, candidates should possess excellent interpersonal, communication skills which will help in the round of evaluations.
Core Skills, which is required for the ICT Network Administrator, are as follows:
- Computer Networks
- Data Communication
- Mobile Technology
- Wireless Technology
- System Software
- Network Protocols
- Digital Design and Technology
- Network topologies
- Bachelor’s degree or the higher diploma is required as mentioned by ANZSCO.
- Other candidates who do not have a degree or higher qualification has to be certified with formal education and with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Every candidate will have an assessment process where they have to showcase their skills, learning, and experience to ACS.
- Additional training or certification has to expect by the panel for some candidates at sometimes.
- Especially for Network Administrator post, they have to hold a Network architecture to be mandatory by ANZSCO
Related Link: ACS RPL