- Engineering has become one of the most preferred careers all over the world. Engineering has emerged as one of the leading careers in the world because it has a large number of job opportunities with the good salary and decent incentives. Australia is one of the countries that employ Engineers from all over the world. Australia provides a large number of opportunities in Engineering. Hence it has become common among the Engineers to migrate to Australia for the purpose of developing in their career of Engineering. The Competency Demonstration Report which is commonly known as the CDR report for Australia is a collection of documents.
- These documents that are filed with the CDR report is included and considered as the proofs for the Engineering related skills and abilities that are mentioned by the Engineering graduate in the application for the career of Engineering. This CDR report should be submitted to the Engineers Australia. The Engineers Australia which is commonly known as the EA is an organization that is located at Australia. Engineers Australia is an organization that plays a primary role in recruiting and employing the Engineering graduates from all over the country which is purely done on the basis of the CDR report submitted by the Engineering graduate.
- Thus the CDR Australia report plays a prominent role in assisting the officials of the Engineers Australia in assessing the Engineering graduate’s competencies, skills and abilities required for a qualified Engineer to work with the Australian companies. This proves that the CDR report acts as a gateway and helps the Engineers to pass through the recruitment processes conducted by the Engineers Australia.
Get it know What is CDR Report?
- Not all the Engineering graduates are required to prepare and submit a CDR report to the Engineers Australia. Engineering graduates who have obtained or gained their Engineering degrees from a university or educational institutions that are affiliated to the Washington or Sydney accord are provided direct recognition by the officials of the Engineers Australia and are not required to draft a CDR report.
- Whereas Engineering graduates who have obtained or gained their Engineering degrees from a university or educational institutions that are not affiliated to the Washington or Sydney accord are not recognised directly by the officials of the Engineers Australia and are required to draft a CDR report and submit it to Engineers Australia. The Engineering graduate drafts the primary purpose of the CDR report for Australia is to depict the various skills of the Engineering graduate such as educational, empathy, academics, professional, writing, communication, management, etc.
- Thus the CDR report increases the chances of the Engineering graduate in getting hired or employed by the Australian companies and acquiring the migration visa in settling down an Australia. It has become common among the Engineers from all over the world to migrate to Australia and settle down at Australia in the career of Engineering. Engineers from countries such as India, Bangladesh, UK, UAE, Canada, USA, Russia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, China, Japan, etc. are eligible in applying for the job of Engineering at Australia via Engineers Australia.
- A useful CDR report is composed of three components. They are the three career episodes, the Continuing Professional Development report (CPD) and the Summary Statement (SS). A useful CDR should be drafted and submitted to the officials of the Engineers Australia by the Engineering graduates as it increases the chances of getting hired by the Australian companies and settling down at Australia with decent pay and proper incentives. Thus a useful and error-free CDR should be submitted to obtain employment in the career of Engineering at Australia.