Career Episode Report : 1
The first episode to discuss is the project that I did when I was doing Bachelor of technology in Bio-Technology at Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (GRIET). The project was the Design of a hand talk using Flex sensor system that I did in my third year second semester between January 2011 and May 2011.The venue of the project was GRIET, department of Biotechnology in Telangana, India. I worked under the supervision of the tutor and my duty was to design this project before preparing reporting and making presentation in class
Roles And Responsibilities
- Conducted analysis on the operation and specification of the major components of embedded systems.
- Evaluated a different range of components and designed a hand talk mechanism using flex sensors that was space and time effective.
- I simulated the design to optimize on applicability to real life situations
- Managed the project to completion by coordinating the various tasks and human resources.
I was tasked with ensuring safety of personnel working on the project and to ensure adherence of set medical devices manufacturing safety regulations.
Career Episode Report : 2
My second Engineering experience is the project that I handled when I was a student at Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (GRIET) doing the Bachelor of technology in Bio-Technology. The project was the Design of a Biomedical digital heart beat monitoring system and I delivered it between August 2011 and December 2011.The venue of the project was Biotechnology Department at GRIET located Telangana, India. I was supervised by our class tutor and I was tasked with design, preparation of report and presentation.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conducted research on the definition of components and the co-ordination of their various tasks in embedded systems.
- Designed a simple, low-cost heart beat monitoring embedded system. I thus determined function and power efficient display and micro- processor units to save on the battery power.
- Simulated the design to optimize its workability in real life applications before assembling the different components.
- I made economic decisions involving implementation and assembly costs of the system ensuring affordability of the system.
- As the project head I was assigned the role of managing the project ensuring quality and timely delivery
Career Episode Report : 3
My last project that I will like to discuss is the Design of an eye-controlled robotic wheel chair that I did in my final year of the studies at Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (GRIET). I did this projects from February 2012 and May 2012 at GRIET Biotechnology Department located at Telangana, India. At this moment, I was studying Bachelor of technology in Bio-Technology at the department of Biotechnology. I was supervisor by the professor and after completing the project I prepared report followed by presentation.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- I analyzed the current technology used in wheelchairs and determined areas of improvement and interacted with the respective users to determine preferences
- Designed a wheel chair whose movement was guided by the command of the moving eye transmitting a signal
- Simulated the design of the wheel chair to optimize it to fit real life demands
- Documented the activities in this project in daily reports that I later compiled into a final report.
- Managed this project to completion ensuring quality delivery by use of work based structures and MS Project to track the progress of the project.
Related Link : CDR for Biomedical Engineer