Are you from Sri Lanka and seeking your Australian immigration (Visa), but finding difficulty in creating an EA-acceptable CDR? To get Australian immigration Visa, you need to go through a migration skill assessment. For skill assessment, you have to lodge a CDR application to Engineers Australia. Through a Competency demonstration report, you need to display the application of your engineering knowledge and skills in the nominated occupation. The assessor, Engineers Australia (EA) assesses candidates’ CDR reports to approve the most eligible candidates for Australian immigration.
It has always been a challenging job for engineering aspirants to draft a CDR effectively. The difficulty of the CDR puts candidates in trouble and forces them to avail of CDR Writing Help For Engineers Australia in Sri Lanka. To get such a reliable and exemplary CDR writing service, you need to visit us at CDR Australia .Org. We are the most sought-after CDR Service providers in Sri Lanka. Many candidates have availed of our services, which helped them get migration visas to Australia. Through our CDR writing services in Sri Lanka, we facilitate you in:
- Drafting three career episodes based on your qualification and work experiences;
- Framing an impactful summary statement for entire career episodes;
- Preparing a relevant list of CPD;
- Choosing the proper projects to draft career episodes;
- Making an updated CV/resume.
CDR Writers in Sri Lanka For Engineers Australia
If you want to hire a CDR writer in Sri Lanka to get your CDR done effectively, you must visit our site CDR Australia. On our platform, you find several experts in each engineering domain. We are associated with renowned professional experts to assist struggling candidates in writing their CDR. The writers allied with us are well-versed in framing quality CDR for Engineers Australia. They know the right methodology for writing a CDR. They help you write your CDR expertly by keeping all the parameters intact.
CDR Writing Services in Colombo, Sri Lanka
We offer CDR Writing Services in each city in Sri Lanka in order to facilitate all candidates who seek CDR services. For instance, if you are from Colombo and seeking CDR services, you must visit our site and ask us for CDR assistance. We are referred to as the finest CDR services provider in Colombo. We provide you with a top-notch CDR that ensures your 100% successful skills assessment by Engineers Australia. We have helped numerous engineering aspirants, now it is your turn to avail of our service and ensure your success.
CDR Writing Format for Skills Assessment with Engineers Australia
A CDR comprises three elements; a CPD, three career episodes, and a summary statement. You need to follow the below format to draft your CDR perfectly:
Three Career Episode Report: You are required to frame a career episode to demonstrate your engineering knowledge and experiences. Each career episode you draft should be based on distinct facets of your engineering activity. You must choose proper projects before you start writing career episodes. It should be written in the below format:
- An Introduction: You need to introduce the readers to the career episodes, for instance; the duration of career episodes, the name of the organization, and the geographical location where you have gained experiences.
- Background: You need to define briefly the nature and objective of the overall engineering projects.
- Personal Engineering Activity: It is the key assessable section, where you need to provide in-depth information about the actual work performed by you.
- Summary: You need to draft a summary, to sum up all your engineering activity and your role in that.
Summary Statement: For entire career episodes, you need to provide a Summary statement. Once you have completed your career episodes, you need to analyze them and provide the analysis result in the summary statement. A Summary statement highlights the competency elements that you have already mentioned in the particular paragraphs of each career episode.
A CPD Report: You must provide a list of CPD in a tabular format (title, date, duration, location, and organizer). A CPD is how you keep yourself updated with the development and advancement in the engineering field and may include the details of:
- Workshops, seminars, short courses, technical meetings, and discussion groups that you have attended;
- Conferences that you have attended and where you have delivered papers;
- The books, manuals, journals, and magazines that you have studied to gain knowledge;
- The formal study of your post-graduation
How to Avoid CDR Rejections by Engineers Australia
You need to prepare a compelling CDR that adheres to all the guidelines in order to avoid CDR rejections by Engineers Australia:
- You must write your document in your own words and in the English language as it will act as evidence of your communication skills to the assessor.
- You must number each career episode and the paragraphs within to refer to them effectively in the summary statement.
- You must use active voice form and first-person singular pronoun to write each narrative.
- You must provide appropriate evidence of employment if you base your career episodes on work experiences.
- Do not plagiarize any information from other sources as EA strictly prohibits plagiarism. You must keep your CDR 100% original and errorless.